A man’s self confidence can rely on his performance – both in and out of the bedroom.
Do you find yourself in need of a boost?
Male Extra claims to enhance sexual stamina and size with one all-natural supplement 1.
But does it really work? Read our Male Extra review to find out.
What is Male Extra?
Male Extra is a natural male enhancement supplement manufactured by Vobue Limited.
Vobue Limited is based on the island of Cyprus.
For over a decade, Vobue Limited has been a supplement manufacturer and supplier.
The company is dedicated to innovative research and development in the supplement industry.
Vobue Limited supplements are created in FDA-approved facilities.
High-quality ingredients ensure their supplement formulas deliver maximum results.
Health consultants are also available for step-by-step guidance on how to make the most of Male Extra.
Male Extra is derived from safe, natural ingredients.
It is specifically formulated to boost your bedroom confidence by enlarging erection size and stamina.
A optimal ratio of natural ingredients are scientifically-backed to provide powerful results.
Piracetol is also produced by Vobue Limited.
Piracetol enhances cognitive function with a natural blend of vitamins and amino acids.
This supplement formula contains proven nootropic ingredients specifically chosen by neuroscientists for mental health benefits.
What Are The Ingredients?
L-arginine HCL (600 mg)
L-arginine is an amino acid (a basic building block of protein).
The body can make L-arginine, but it is often present in low quantities – especially as one ages.
It improves blood circulation by converting into nitric acid, which naturally widens blood vessels and can trigger relaxation of smooth muscles (required to achieve an erection) 2.
Pomegranate 40% Ellagic Acid (500 mg)
Pomegranate juice is clinically proven to improve circulation and reduce erectile dysfunction.
Ellagic Acid is a potent antioxidant present in pomegranates and other red fruits and berries, and is used to standardize pomegranate extract supplements.
However, ellagic acid may be manufactured from cheaper sources.
Thus, the complex mix of beneficial phytochemicals present in pure pomegranate extracts may be omitted from many pomegranate supplements 3.
MSM (Methy Sulfony Methane) 100 mg
This biologically active sulfur occurs naturally in the body; it is appropriately described as a “performance-enhancer”.
MSM is responsible for lowering oxidative-stress, improving circulation and restoring healthy tissue in the body.
The MSM component in Male Extra aides the growth of new cells to hold increased blood flow.
MSM aso enhances energy levels and reduces fatigue, thereby improving stamina.
L- Methionine (100 mg)
L-Methionine is an essential amino acid.
It promotes growth of new blood vessels.
L-Methionine also inhibits the production of histamine.
Histamine is present in the corpus cavernosum – erectile tissue – and is responsible for ejaculation.
By reducing histamine levels, L-Methionine is scientifically proven to delay premature ejaculation.
Zinc (as Citrate) (14 mg)
Zinc citrate is a more bioavailable form of zinc.
Zinc supplementation increases testosterone levels, which can directly affect the libido.
Low testosterone levels can reduce sex drive.
Zinc is a sure-fire way to ensure libido and testosterone levels remain high.
It also increases sperm count and encourages lean body mass.
Cordyceps (25 mg)
Cordyceps is a fungus (similar to mushrooms) used in Chinese Medicine.
This worm-like growth influences testosterone release and enhances erectile function.
By promoting blood circulation, cordyceps improve virility and stamina.
Cordyceps increase libido in both men and women.
Niacin (Vitamin B3) (18 mg)
Niacin is a vasodilator.
It widens blood vessels.
Niacin can improve blood flow to the genitals, and is especially helpful for men with moderate-to-severe erectile dysfunction4.
However, for men with mild-to-moderate ED, clinical results from niacin supplementation were not significant.
Niacin can help prolong organism and improve oxygen flow, resulting in greater muscle stamina.
How Does Male Extra Work
The key functional element of Male Extra is improved blood flow.
Natural ingredients (such as L-arginine and niacin) expand blood vessels to increase blood flow, which promotes larger erections.
Additionally, the oxygen and nutrients in the blood flow improve stamina and delay fatigue.
MSM also improves energy levels and stimulates new cell growth to contain increased blood flow.
Simultaneously, L-Methionine works to reduce histamine production (preventing premature ejaculation), and zinc and cordyceps improve testosterone — a direct pathway to increased sex drive and libido.
Different elements of this comprehensive formula work together to improve circulation and cell growth, while reducing fatigue and early ejaculation.
This combination leads to enhanced erection size, stamina and sex drive.
How To Use It?
Take three capsules of Male Extra per day with a meal.
Results vary. You may see results within a few weeks.
The longer you take Male Extra, the better your results will be.
Over a 3-6 month period, many customers see an increase of 0.8 – 2.6 inches in penis size.
Safe for men of all ages.
Male Extra Side Effects
According to the company website, Male Extra has no known side effects.
However some users has reported problem with acne and hair loss after using this product.
That’s what happened to Logan.
After taking the pills for 2 months now, I noticed that my hair has gotten significantly thinner around the crown.
I do have a family history of hair loss, so this case may be unique to me. I will stop taking this pill. Other male enhancement pills seem to have worked fine for me several years ago.
It seems like only Male Extra has this effect on me.
Those with certain medical conditions need to take extra precaution and consult a doctor prior to use.
These conditions include (but are not limited to):
- Cardiac Issues
- Any condition related to blood circulation
Speak with a doctor to ensure Male Extra will not interaction with your current medication (especially medication relating to blood circulation).
Is It A Scam?
We didn’t found any evidence that Male Extra is a scam.
No one ever has reported that he didn’t get the product or was auto billed without his knowledge.
These days, as you may already know, it’s a popular practice used by shady companies to steal money from people.
So, the answer is NO. Male Extra is not a scam.
Male Extra Reviews & Complaints
There are many Male Extra reviews online.
Overall people are happy with the results after using this product.
Samuel got a bottle of Male Extra from his friend.
I’m very grateful for Male Extra. I’d be totally honest. I never cared a lot about my junk or sex before. I was a virgin for 39 years. I thought I swung the other way, but not really.
The wife was a bit overwhelmed when she discovered she was my first. It got ugly fast. For five years, we struggled. It was already leading up to a divorce. We were ready to let go.
But an intervention happened. It was John, a good friend of ours and a counselor in our school (me and my wife are teachers by the way).
Over a few bottles of beer, he just randomly gave me a bottle of Male Extra. I didn’t ask why and he just said to pop a few and go to bed.
You might already know what happened next. My intimacy with my wife (not John lol) improved just like magic. She’s now satisfied and I’m a bit proud.
Of course, I asked John for advice on what to do next. And thankfully, the divorce got called off. I am truly thankful to Male Extra. More power to you, guys!
Dan couldn’t say a bad word about this male enhancer too. Here is his Male Extra review.
I tried Male Extra for a month just to review it. And here is my review:
1. Money back guarantee is true. I just shipped the remaining pills and the other trinkets with the package. I got a refund. It was that simple.
2. It can make your penis grow in size. I noticed that I gained a centimeter in both girth and length in one month. But I think it’s just more blood in circulation instead of a permanent increase.
3. It seems to improve your sex drive. But I am not sure that it’s just placebo effect. I only took the pills for a month and I knew that I was taking an aphrodisiac of some sort. You need to take it for a long time (I think) to completely know if it does improve sex drive.
4. Price is better than its competitors. Packaging wise, the product does not look cheap. And the pills seem to be manufactured with great care (some similar drugs appear powdery).
5. In a nutshell, Male Extra has the potential to be the real deal. But I will update this review once I get the new order. I plan to take it for six months this time to produce a much better and accurate review.
Robert was using Male Extra for 3 months.
I bought these pills to try and make my bigger. My starting erect size was 5.8” and after downing 3 bottles of Male Extra my erect size is a throbbing 7.1” so it works!
I can’t tell you how much of a confidence booster this stuff has been for me as well.
My drive has just gone through the roof and because I’m feeling more confident I’ve been getting more phone numbers from girls and have gotten laid 3 times in the last 2 weeks!
Packages, Prices & Where To Buy It
This product can be purchased from the company website: maleextra.com.
How much Male Extra cost?
Shipping is free on all purchases.
Male Extra can be shipped to any country.
Orders are placed in discreet packaging.
See below how the official site looks like.
Money Back Guarantee & Refund Policy
There is a 100% moneyback guarantee available for Male Extra purchases.
You can return Male Extra for any reason within 60 days of purchase and receive a full refund.
Pros & Cons
If you’d like to test drive a bigger engine in the bedroom, this supplement may be worth trying out.
Remember, it may take several months to see the full results.
You also have to keep taking Male Extra to retain results.
Make sure to ask your doctor about adding a natural DHT blocker to prevent hair loss 5.
Otherwise, you may have little to lose with this supplement.
Read next: Max Performer Review: Does It Really Work?
- Balayssac, Stéphane, et al. “Analysis of herbal dietary supplements for sexual performance enhancement: first characterization of propoxyphenyl-thiohydroxyhomosildenafil and identification of sildenafil, thiosildenafil, phentolamine and tetrahydropalmatine as adulterants.” Journal of pharmaceutical and biomedical analysis 63 (2012): 135-150. https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/abs/pii/S0731708512000556
- Stanislavov, R., and V. Nikolova. “Treatment of erectile dysfunction with pycnogenol and L-arginine.” Journal of Sex &Marital Therapy 29.3 (2003): 207-213. https://www.tandfonline.com/doi/abs/10.1080/00926230390155104
- Forest, C. P., H. Padma-Nathan, and H. R. Liker. “Efficacy and safety of pomegranate juice on improvement of erectile dysfunction in male patients with mild to moderate erectile dysfunction: a randomized, placebo-controlled, double-blind, crossover study.” International journal of impotence research 19.6 (2007): 564. https://www.nature.com/articles/3901570
- Ng, Chi‐Fai, et al. “Effect of niacin on erectile function in men suffering erectile dysfunction and dyslipidemia.” The journal of sexual medicine 8.10 (2011): 2883-2893. https://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/abs/10.1111/j.1743-6109.2011.02414.x
- Knowles, W. Roy. “Hair loss prevention.” U.S. Patent No. 6,420,352. 16 Jul. 2002. https://patents.google.com/patent/US6420352B1/en